Friday, May 28, 2010
Five Question Friday
Questions for Friday, May 28th:
1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet? Well, I did that this week. Ryan gave me a stand mixer for my birthday and I just not got the nerve to bake a cake from scratch. Other than that, I consider myself pretty brave when it comes to trying new things.
2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?
Ha! Either him or Caleb! I hardly ever buy anything for myself because I really enjoy spoiling them!
3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
The balance beam! My friends and I would run around acting like we were in the Olympics! If you even understood how amazing clumsy I am, you would picture that as being extremely hilarious!
4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
I love cereal for breakfast! Lucky Charms make me bright and shiny inside! If I'm going to have a hearty type breakfast, I have to eat it for dinner. Ryan and I have done a lot of that lately.
5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?
Um, yeah....definitely OCD Neat Freak. Messy makes me feel like my life is just out of control. I can't stand it!
There are mine! Go share yours!