So here is the deal...Today's the day where we post 5 things that have made us
or just plain ol' HAPPY!
1. I realized I have so many friends and family members who have joined me this week to pray for my uncle who is in the hospital. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful support system in my life!!! I am so grateful for everyone who has prayed and sent thoughts our way.
2. I found the perfect pink purse this week at an amazing new store! I will be frequenting that place quite a bit now....
3. My sweet hubby gave me the best massage last night because I had a rough day yesterday.
4. Even though Caleb was sick this week, he was extra snuggly with his mommy. I live for the moments when he only wants to love on me! Plus, we found a battery operated baby booger sucker at Babies R Us this week. No more trying to use the bulb aspirator thing! This is very exciting in the world of mommyhood!
5. The power of prayer is such an amazing thing. While I was discouraged yesterday, God gave me insight into a problem and my prayers have seemed to make a difference today!!! God is so good!