This week I am so thankful for the following:
1. Tonight my laundry room will start to get put back together! I cannot wait to decorate!!! I am so thankful for my awesome hubby's tiling talent and hardwork in making me a nice room!
2. I am thankful that I finally am getting some relief from my ears. I went to the ENT today and got one unstopped. I can hear a little better now and the pressure is much better!
3. I am thankful my grocery shopping for next week is done. I'm on top of things this week! Woo hoo!
4. I found a special toy for Caleb that I have been wanting for a while marked ridiculously low and bought it for him (I'll post pictures after we give it to him this evening)!
5. I am so happy my family got together and had dinner this week at Mom's. It was so nice to sit down and enjoy being with everyone! Maybe we should do it again at my house next???
What are you thankful for? Have you taken the time to count your blessings this week?