- I am thankful I am a child of God. I have freedom to love and follow Him for the rest of my life. I am overjoyed that I can spend eternity worshiping Him for eternity. I have so many flaws and faults, but I belong to Him! No matter how often I come up short, I am perfect to Him.
- I am thankful for my husband and son. They light up my life each and every day! I enjoy spending my time with them and look forward to all of the memories we will make and am so grateful for those we have already made. I am so happy to be part of their lives.
- I am thankful for our home. We have watched as many around us have lost their homes due to this poor economy. We don't live in a mansion, but it is very dear to us. We have made tons of great memories there and it has grown into what we need.
- I am thankful for our families. I honestly don't know what I would do without them in our lives. They have encouraged and supported us beyond measure. We spend so much time with all of them because we truly love them. I'm so grateful that I don't have to dread visits from in-laws....mine are great!
- I am truly thankful for our church home and small group. We feel like we fit in well with everyone and we always have a great time. We are so fortunate that Caleb can grow up there.
- I am so thankful for our jobs! We are given the opportunity to do well and enjoy the place we spend most of our time. I am thankful that the marina has done great this year and that we were ranked number seven in the world in Tracker boat sales! I am so fortunate to work with my family there and be a part of something great.
- I am grateful for our health. I know the past couple of years has been tough, but we are doing better now.
- I am thankful that we now have two reliable vehicles in our household! Ryan's Jeep was touch and go this year, but we've finally got her trail and road ready. Ha!
I have so many more things to be thankful for, but those hit the biggest ones on my list! I am ready to spend time with our families on Thursday and remember the blessings we have all been given this year.