This is my home the day I bought it in 2006.
This was the back....
This is the kitchen from the beginning....
And our living room....
When we started to think of all the projects that we accomplished in the last several years, we were still amazed!
- Brand New Roof
- New A/C Unit and Added a Heat Pump
- Added Two Propane Log Sets (Upstairs and Down)
- New Water Heater
- Renovated the Entire Downstairs (HERE)
- Tiled the Foyer
- Installed a New Front Door and Side Light
- Tiled the Laundry Room
- Installed Attic Access and Doubled Our Storage
- Made Two Pantries (Since I love stocking up!) (HERE)
- Added Chair Rail to Caleb's Room
- Cleared Our Backyard
- Cut Down an Eighty Foot Tree
- Drywalled the Downstairs Rooms
- Installed Wood Flooring Downstairs
- Updated the Look of the Kitchen (HERE)
- Updated the Guest Bath
- Updated the Master Bath
- Installed New Light Fixtures
- Installed a New Garage Door
- Installed a New Shed
- Installed a Fence
- Landscaped the Yard
- Installed a Half Wall in the Living Room
- New Oven
- New Paint Throughout (HERE or HERE or HERE)
- Painted the Front Door and Shutters
How exhausting does that list look?!?!?!
Ryan and I have poured our hearts, time and money into this home and we have enjoyed it. We've gone through a pregnancy and Caleb's first years in this place. We've made some great memories, but now it's time to move on.
(In Progress Picture...)
Ryan and I have been preapproved for our next home and have already seen a few houses we absolutely love! Please pray that this whole thing goes smoothly for us and we are able to find our dream home!