This year is really busy for us, so I have to stay super organized to pull everything off. Here's how our next several days will be laid out:
- We're going to deep clean our master bath.
- We're going to deep clean the kids' rooms.
- I'm going to show you how I scrub the floors in the kitchen and bath areas.
- We're going to clean our foyers and front porches.
- We're going to tackle yard work.
- And we're going to prep our meals for Turkey Day!
- Finally, I'm going to show you how to speed clean a recently deep cleaned house.
So let's get going....
To deep clean the master bathroom, I follow my same plan from cleaning the guest baths posted HERE.
- Clean dust and cobwebs from ceilings, walls, and corners.
- Clean exhaust vent cover and any light fixture covers.
- Spray the tub and/or shower area with your favorite soap scum removing chemicals.
- Wipe down the walls if needed. I make sure to hit the wall areas closest to the toilet....
- Clean any wall decorations or shelves.
- Squirt a toilet bowl cleaner in the toilet.
- Go back and scrub your tub and/or shower.
- Replace plastic curtain liner, if needed. I've read somewhere that you may try washing these in the washing machine too... Definitely worth a shot if yours is in good condition.
- Throw fabric shower curtain, rugs, and decorative towels in the washer.
- Clean your toilet. Don't forget to wipe down the entire exterior too. Go ahead and scrub the toilet bowl now too.
- Clean all baseboards, doors, and light switch covers.
- Spray your countertops and faucets and wipe clean.
- Clean mirrors.
- Wipe clean all toothbrush holders, soap dishes, and other counter items.
- Wipe all drawers out in bathroom.
- Stock extra toilet paper.
- Use baskets to organize bath and beauty supplies.
- Stock extra towels.
- Clean your floors.
Now is a great time to touch up your guest bathrooms too!