To end this series I want to share with you the biggest way that I personally have lost weight.... It's really no secret at all, but I'm still gonna share it! Are you ready? This is the key to my success that I have been saving this entire time:
I eat at least one big salad per day. Without fail. It's seriously that easy, my friends. I make sure that one meal per day is a big salad. No tricks, no gimmicks. Just the plain ol' truth.
The funniest part of all this? I was never a big salad eater. Now I actually crave them. I'm not talking about just lettuce with a few carrots kind of salad. Nope, I'm talking about the "Bring on the Flavor" salads that make me actually want to eat a salad kind of thing. I actually do have some favorites:
- Zaxby's grilled chicken salad is so addicting! I could literally eat one every day....
- Steak N Shake's Southwest grilled chicken salad is absolutely amazing!
- Big River Grille's Seafood Cobb Salad is out of this world good.
- Cracker Barrel's country chef salad is really filling.
When I make salads at home, I like to experiment with different salad dressings. I've found a few that are really good:
- Newman's Own Light Raspberry Walnut
- Kraft Mango Chipotle Vinaigrette
- Newman's Own Light Honey Mustard Vinaigrette