1. I absolutely adore clogging. I started classes when I was in elementary school and I just loved it. I've competed several times, won talent shows, and performed at Dollywood and Gatlinburg.
2. I am terribly shy, but for some reason I love selling boats and talking to people about boats. Don't get shy at all around that! If you come up and talk to me randomly and it isn't about boats, I'm quieter. Believe it or not. If you know me, I'm anything but quite.
3. My husband and I are complete opposites. I am such a nerd at heart and he's my former bad boy. I swear we'd make an amazing story. I was the goody-goody and he was my parent's example of what never to bring home. Seriously...we were neighbors as kids. If he'd have looked at me as anything other than the tomboy, awkward neighbor I was, I'd have fallen hopelessly in love with him on the spot.
4. I want to be a writer someday. I'd love nothing more than to see something published.
5. You can find me stuck in a book on the evenings I'm not pinning stuff or setting up blog posts. I honestly read 3-4 books a week. I can't help myself. My iPad is so full of amazing books and I love to reread them. I get so wrapped up in reading that it's 1:00 am before I know it...
6. I never imagined this blog would grow past ten readers. I gush about all the sweet things you guys say to me to Ryan. He's still in awe of it all too. I don't really share my feelings about my blog with others. It's another shy-off-topic boundary thing for me.
7. It's so difficult for me to talk about my weight loss or this blog with people in real life. I would absolutely love to, but I feel so shy about it. I feel like people may misinterpret it for me being stuck up or snobby. I'm actually neither.
8. I got my first negative comment about my blogging last week and I'm still processing it a bit. It's one reason I'm so quite this week. It's tough to hear that this thing I've babied for years is criticized. I still cannot believe someone wants to read any of this, but to hear someone else say that exact same thing is just plain tough.
9. I wear my heart on my sleeve. Absolutely....and I'm okay with that now.
10. I was never patient until Caleb. I am demanding, bratty at times, and lose my cool. But there's something about Caleb that just evens it all out.