I'm sharing how I stay active thanks to Stayfree® pads as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars. #StayfreeSisters
This past weekend I worked my tenth boat show. The fact that I sell boats in a mostly male driven industry is brought up often and it's not to be taken lightly. Yes I am a woman, but no one cuts me any slack. If anything, people expect more from me. I'm held to a higher standard and I set the bar higher every year.
One thing is for sure... I don't have time to let anything get in my way. Between TV interviews, radio spots, and talking to boaters I'm always on the go!
Stayfree® pads keep me protected from leaks throughout long, busy days. I don't have time to slow down when I'm working. Boat shows are long hours with few breaks and I need Stayfree® products to keep up with my busy lifestyle. They give me all the confidence I need. Whether it's showing off Tracker boats or teaching my high energy Zumba® fitness classes, Stayfree® pads are always dependable and comfortable.
My biggest fear during menstruation is leaking during my Zumba® fitness classes. I have tons of energy and I bounce all over the place. The last thing I need is a leak when I am in front of a group of people and surrounded by mirrors. I also don't want big, bulky pads showing through my cute yoga pants! The Stayfree® Ulta Thin® pads are super absorbent without showing through. They feature Thermo Control® technology to wick away moisture and flexible layers that move with you to keep you comfortable and dry!
I'm a woman with many jobs.... wife, mother, stepmother, office manager, boat captain, saleswoman, licensed Zumba® fitness instructor, writer, homemaker, daughter, sister, aunt, friend.... My life is active and I have to greet each day with enthusiasm, joy, and energy!
Tips for Staying Active, Fit, and Healthy.....
- Stay hydrated! Drink half your body weight in ounces of water each day. Your body needs plenty of water to operate properly.
- Stay active. Even on your most hectic days, take time to walk for ten to fifteen minutes. Aim for four hours of exercise each week.
- It's okay to have a piece of chocolate from time to time, even if you are trying to lose weight. Have one piece to satisfy your worst craving and enjoy it!
- Make sure to eat nutrient dense foods. Fruits and veggies give your body the vitamins it needs. Eat a variety to feel your best. Add in lean proteins and healthy fats to balance your diet.
- Take time for relationships. When I am feeling blah snuggling with my little boy, cuddling with my husband, or coffee with a friend seems to perk me up.
- Take time for yourself. When I feel overwhelmed, I pray. You can also do yoga to relieve stress. (You can get FREE yoga classes online with a 30-day membership to My Yoga on Gaiam TV when you purchase any Stayfree® product either online or in-store between January 12-March 8, 2015! Visit stayfree.com/myyoga to learn more.)
Stayfree® pads have me covered through any role life brings my way.