Happy Monday! I'd love to share my recap of the 24 Day Challenge with all of you. For the sake of keeping everything open and honest, I am going to share a lot of information with you today.
- I'm sure you're all here to see some outstanding before and after transformation pictures. I'm sorry to say it isn't going to happen. Mainly because I don't have any. When Ashley sent me the kit, my weight was climbing again. I was struggling. I am happy to admit that she helped me stop that process. What more could I ask for at this point in my story? Weight loss is super slow for me right now. Non-existent most of the time because I am at the end of this journey. I am mostly in a maintenance stage.
- I have lost five pounds during the 24 days and I am thrilled about that. It's five pounds that I had gained and was desperately trying to get back off.... so I am happy with that.
- You must be here for me to tell you how easy it was. Well, I am not going to do that either. It wasn't simple. For the first few days I was trying to figure out what to take and when to take it. I am busier than I normally am lately and I can't always remember to take something 30 minutes before this meal or during this meal. If I had time for that, I think I wouldn't have struggled so much.
- Out of everything the one thing I loved the most had to be Spark. When I drank it before my Zumba® fitness workouts, I felt like the Energizer Bunny. I think my life could definitely be sunshine and butterflies if I had an IV drip of Spark going. I would one hundred percent recommend buying the Spark from Ashley over and over. I tried the watermelon and it was really good.
- The fiber drink in the cleanse was actually really good. I tried the peach flavored one and it was really good. I could tell a big difference when I drank it.
- I honestly feel if I didn't have so much on my plate right now (Zumba® classes, baseball practices, moving, getting a home ready to sell, working six days a week) I would have seen much better results. If you have the time to really try it, I believe you would do very well.
- I am beginning to question something medically going on with my health right now. I truly feel like this would have worked better if something else wasn't going on. I am questioning some sort of a thyroid issue or possibly a vitamin deficiency. I will investigate it further.
Bottom Line: Would I recommend the Advocare 24 Day Challenge to someone looking to lose weight? Absolutely. I really like the products and I believe they do exactly what they say they do.
Even if you do not buy the whole kit, get some Spark. That stuff is amazing! It will live in my cabinet from here on out. I am one hundred percent sold on that product! If you can purchase the fiber drink separately, I would recommend it as well.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me! I will be one hundred percent open about it. If you are ready to try Spark for yourself, please contact Ashley. She's fabulous and the kit worked very well for her. You can pick her brain too!