There are plenty of ways you can fit extra activities into your day that help you burn calories even if you can't make it to the gym.
- Deep cleaning the house burns about 222 calories every hour!
- Thirty minutes of dancing with your husband, boyfriend of friends can burn 410 calories an hour.
- Roller skating with the kids can burn 516 calories an hour.
- Fishing while sitting down can burn 184 calories an hour, but if you trout fish while wading the river (which my whole family enjoys) you can burn 443 calories an hour.
- If you work in your garden for an hour you can burn 295 calories.
- Just swimming in the pool can burn 443 calories an hour.
You don't have to spend a ton of money for a gym membership or all of your time working out to burn calories. Everything you do burns calories throughout the day. There are plenty of opportunities to burn a little extra doing the every day parts of life.
This morning I want to share Morgan at Fat to Fit Confessions! She linked up with us last week and shared her amazing progress. This mother of three itty bitties is looking amazing! She had lost 77 pounds!!
Jump over to her blog to follow her progress as she loses a total of 150 pounds!
I'm sure you will love her blog as much as I do.
So let's link up all of our inspirational progress and fitness goals!